VSS Omit???

Fran and Bud quest100 at gte.net
Sat May 8 00:01:41 GMT 1999

Seems like there is reason to keep VSS in most cases, but I heard that it is
not required with a manual transmission prom.

I'm putting a TBI on my brother in law's 327 SBC powered roadster with a
Muncie 4 speed manual trans.

Anyone have experience, strong opinions, or advice for the TBI/Muncie
combination.
Bud