92 ecm

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon May 10 15:57:04 GMT 1999

Drat, I hate it when I miss a post.   I was thinking this was a NA
application, ecm/BCC....
I'd seen where in one applic., it just used a 3 wire MAF, but thought that
was a typo for MAP.
Just gotta sort ignition out, schematic mentions 18x ignition module...
Jus wonder if the synch signal is the same, might be a repin to work
operation.
Then just, read the code (right, considering I ain't got that far
yet)........
Bruce
     Yahoo
    And after a 3 month wait UPS just dropped off my RS  Proboscope.........

> << What?  a 1228253 that was used S/C?...
>  Please tell me this is true.
>  Do you have any details?.
>  What list?
>  Where?
>  Who?
>  Why?
>  Bruce
>   >>

> No...I posted awhile back to the GNTTYPE list about having this ECm and
what
> it was good for. Fred Breitweiser I believe mentioned it would work in a
SC