Accel AS&M S&P Follow up

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Tue May 11 05:05:11 GMT 1999

I went straight to Lingenfelter and bought the Accel Superram base for
$345.00 and the Superram runners and plenum for $600.00.  They use the stock
fuel rails, they even come with the plugs to plug off the cold start
injector. (since the superram doesn't have provisions for the cold start
injector and you won't need it in the bay area anyway)
Mark