SupeRAm Followup.

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 14:14:19 GMT 1999

--- "Chris G. Lucas" <tagurit at wwisp.com> wrote:
> IF I got this intake, It comes with rails, so I
> would need a
> computer/harness-FP-$2000,  injectors-MSD
> injectors-$$(how much)
> Accel ecm distrubutor and , Accel +300 and that
> would be it right?
> ( I know I am missing something.)

Don't forget that for ~$2300-2400 you can get the
entire single-plane setup with a DFI computer,
harness, sensors, injectors, TB, etc etc.

$450 for intake + machined rails
$400-500 for injectors
$400-500 for a throttle body (check out force-efi.com)
$75 for crossover lines
$50-150 for a fuel pressure regulator
$30-400 for a fuel pump (in-tank to external, again
check force-efi.com)

Now you've gotta pick your ECM.
$275 for harness for GM 7730
$50 for boneyard 7730
$150 for a custom chip
~$100 for sensors
Keep in mind that some chip tuners don't come close...

$850 for DFI computer and harnees and sensors

$??? For a haltech.  I don't know much about them, but
they are on the force-efi.com site.

Don't forget the electronic advance dist., if you
wanna use that.  $200 for a nice blueprint Accel HEI
or go to your local j-yard and get one for $35 and
rebuild it yourself

Andy