Misc Electronics

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Wed May 12 15:19:14 GMT 1999

Fred,

What's a 730 harness for your stroker mopar?

Please explain?

I REALLY wanna get better than 6.1-6.2 mpg with this pig...

As well as increase drivability as far as cold starts, idle and constant
high rpm use...

I would LUV to have the direct fire type of ignition setup(no
distributor, straight from the coils)

As well as a fully programmable boost retard ignition timing setup...

Thanks...

ALSO, do ya have a web site somewhere's about your injected Mopar
stroker project?

I wanna learn MORE!!

Would REALLY appreciate it!

LATER!