Misc Electronics

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Wed May 12 22:43:48 GMT 1999

> WOW, thanks for the explanation/clarification without any bogus B.S.
> added to it...

No problem.

> As for the holley 4d and 4di, how much does the kit run?

Summit sells them in the 1500-2000 range, complete.  Its simple to
install, and somewhat simple to tune.  If you can tune a carb with a
screwdriver, and run windows on your laptop, you can program the 4DI
system.  My problem is I hate carbs and wet manifolds.

> P.S> - And yes your link is returning a 'Document Contains No Data'
> error, I'm runnin Netscape Gold

Yeah, I know, my server is pissed off and pouting in the basement.  The
mail server works so I haven't put any effort into fixing it.  This is
the problem of running MS Exchange, MS Proxy, MS SQL, MS IIS & FTP, and
NT 4.0 on one Pentium 90Mhz box :)  It used to be on my quad pentium,
but I wanted that as a workstation, so I switched boxes.  Bad move.