Misc Electronics

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Wed May 12 22:55:09 GMT 1999

WOW, thanks for the explanation/clarification without any bogus B.S.
added to it...

Straight forward and to the point!!

I appreciate the input and advice that you've given...

As for the holley 4d and 4di, how much does the kit run?

Just wonderinnnnnnn......

Thanks again!

LATER!

T....!!
P.S> - And yes your link is returning a 'Document Contains No Data'
error, I'm runnin Netscape Gold

Can't WAIT to check it out!!

Will check for it frequently...

LATER!