Newbie: Fiero ECM questions

Marc van der Vossen marc at vdvossen.cistron.nl
Fri May 14 16:23:12 GMT 1999

>"Iron-Duke") in a realatively heavy vehicle. Shed 500 pounds of
>"non-essentials" (do you really need a passenger seat ?) and you will feel
>a real difference.

Well, I do need a passenger seat ;-)). Right now the car does not drive like
I want it to. I will change a few things and if it does not get any better,
I will sell this car and go for a damn european car (like a VW or so ;-((().
My biggest problem with the Fiero is the Handling. Mine handles terrible.

But to keep this on-topic, I do know that not much of an improvement can be
made to the Fiero-maps, but I would like to disable the EGR; Terry has
provided great help with that. If I keep the car, I would also like to add
DIS to this car, probably with a 730 ECM. I like the disassemblies so I can
understand what the ECM is doing and so I can see what things set an error
code.

Thanks to all that have helped me so far !

Marc
marc at vdvossen.nl