BCC 3067 axxc / disassembly

jsg at donet.com jsg at donet.com
Fri May 14 18:02:39 GMT 1999

I've received the '730 MEMCAL with gm part #16163066. It indeed has a
BCC of 3067 axxc. I compared the binaries to 3072 axxd
from http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~davis/z28 and they differ only by the
id info, checksum, and fuel cut off speed limit. they are identical in
every other way.

I would like to start an effort to disassemble this code with the help
of some/many of you. I would like to produce something similar to what
the ECMGUY did, but without errors.... also include cross ref tables,
flow charts, etc...

are there enough interested in this that it can be done as a group?

john