Newbie: Fiero ECM questions

Gary Derian gderian at oh.verio.com
Mon May 17 03:44:10 GMT 1999

The early Fiero, all before the '88, use a front suspension in the rear.
That makes the compliance steer all wrong for a rear suspension and it
shows.  The car is a real pig for handling.  The 88 has a proper rear
suspension in the rear.  Imagine that, what a concept!

Gary Derian <gderian at oh.verio.com>

> My wallet doesn't ;-)))). I know there are a lot of upgrades for the
Fiero.