90/91 Vette distributor

TK terryk at foothill.net
Mon May 17 06:03:14 GMT 1999

Not that this will help, but the integrated coil (large HEI) and the
external coil (small HEI) was used randomly on the 81-84 2.8L HO V6's from
GM.
I understood that the external coil version was better, but I have no data
to support that. I've used both. I can't say one is better than the other.
On TPI's, maybe the difference is noticeable.

Are you talking about the internal/external coil HEI's?

Terry