small diameter HEI, was: 90/91 Vette distributor

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Tue May 18 03:12:11 GMT 1999

Someone else mentioned increasing the base timing ( what I've
been calling inital). I don't see how this helps, if it did
help, I don't think I'd be having the 'cut-out' problem.

The real need for more timing is during the warm-up period.
It still runs good with it clipped at 42 degrees though.
(42 including the 6 deg base/inital).

My straight light cruise advance is at 40 to 41 degreees total.

BobR.