Programming $65

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Wed May 26 21:12:53 GMT 1999

I would like to get into programming also, I do know the electronics end of
it, but I cant get the programs like promedit or bins to
open up. I even ask one of the computer guys to help me and he couldn't get
a 747 bin to work on the promedit. I know this stuff is second nature to
most all of you but it gives me fits. If some one would be so kind to help
with this end of the programming I would appreciate it very much.

                                     Thanks   Don