Programming $65

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Thu May 27 01:49:35 GMT 1999

Ah yes, promedit can be picky about the format of the .ecu file. One
little thing and it hangs.

I've had the best luck witha 747.ecu file from greg palmer's (sp?) site.
The link should be on our diy_efi web site.

If you can hang on a little, I'll soon be posting a 747_ecu file with
about 109 entries. Double checked in the code.

BobR.

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com wrote:

> I would like to get into programming also, I do know the electronics end of
> it, but I cant get the programs like promedit or bins to
> open up. I even ask one of the computer guys to help me and he couldn't get
> a 747 bin to work on the promedit. I know this stuff is second nature to
> most all of you but it gives me fits. If some one would be so kind to help
> with this end of the programming I would appreciate it very much.
>
>                                      Thanks   Don

<major snip>