94 Truck lemma

Peter Fenske pfenske at bcit.bc.ca
Wed May 26 21:19:01 GMT 1999

Hi Carl

The one I ran into the plug on the injector broke.
Wasn't thinking of ecm

:peter

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com on 05/26/99 12:09:31 PM

Please respond to gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu

 To:      gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu

 cc:      (bcc: Peter Fenske/BCIT)

 Subject: Re: 94 Truck lemma

Hi Peter,
     Wouldn't this have been covered by swapping the computer????I was
thinking injector driver also but gave that up after changing ecm's.
-Carl Summers

<< Subj:   Re: 94 Truck lemma