Hot Rod Article

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Mon Nov 1 13:34:23 GMT 1999

Well that is one opinion, however:
Properly done it eliminates the knock from a gear change like in a 700R
seies where the spacing is so drastic 1>2.  I think on a S/C  T/C that in
it's self is neat.  Again feeling fast doen't make it so.  I recall reading
somewhere that the newer PCM controlled shifted are 1/2 as long as the
hydralic onlies.
Which is when the wear is at it's worst, so for a given amount of HP the
trannys shouls last longer.
  I'd rather not spin a tire, and be going then spin tires, and be standing
still
Grumpy