New Member

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Mon Nov 1 16:09:32 GMT 1999

Maybe,  If you want to learn, spend a few night's sit back and read the
archives,  search for stuff pertaining to your car. Read all new posts so
you can get an idea of where everyone's strengths are, who will help you,
who will not, those that know nothing but think they do, and those who know
a lot but think they don't, and those who know what they know. And try not
to ask stupid questions like me:-)  And if it is not efi related and does
not supply any info other that pissing match then do not sent it to this
list as you must remember, other people like you will want to look into the
archives and find useful information.  You will soon see how frustrating it
is to find stuff when people use the list as a chat room.

Any questions, feel free to email me personally.  I'm friendly :-)
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)