A new 730 *.ECU file

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 02:29:56 GMT 1999

I've been adding basically all of the tables in the
ANHT dis from ECMGuy into an ECU file used in promedit
and WinBIN.  I've fully tested it in WinBIN, and it
seems ok in promedit, but not thoroughly tested in
promedit.  I currently have added about 175
tables/switches into this one huge ECU file.  I am
adding 20-30 each night after work.  I plan to split
it up into more useful files, such as general
spark/fuel/etc and such.  I've also added the BIN
files to my website for the world to d/l.

I've got a lot of time looking at this disassembly and
it seems that most stuff makes sense-a few line
numbers are incorrect and some conversion factors are
wrong.  The ANHT and the AUJP bins are very close to
each other, a few O2 and Octane setting are different.

I'll post it to the DIY_FTP when it's done.
In the meantime, get it here if you dare...
http://www.elknet.net/squash

Corrections/changes welcome;

SqUaSh

=====