94 Camaro shifting problem

Bja1078 at aol.com Bja1078 at aol.com
Wed Nov 3 01:33:42 GMT 1999

Well, reading all the other responses, and the problem at hand I agree with
mark! U need a shop manual and a tech 2. I working a dealership and judging
what your saying, I think its internal ... the comments about gears, shift
kits and the like are all wrong because u stated this problem happened before
any mods were done. That trans really should not have a governor per say. its
all done by the computer, their is some automatic reaction from simple
hydraulics but thats about it. Probably a regulator or solenoid problem. u
need to hook gauges up or get a tech 2 and see whats going on inside. All the
mods don't sound like the problem, but they could be aggravating it. GM has
had many problems with valve bodies in these later vehicles they a built
sooooo tight toleranced that a little grit sticks stuff up, I've replaced a
few.... If u want any shop manual specifics get me a VIN and I'll see what I
can do, they have been making mid production changes so its important to know
these things.

-Brian