93 Cadillac Fleetwood 5.7 TBI, EPROM maps documentation

Akselrud, Boris AkselruB at moodys.com
Wed Nov 3 18:05:30 GMT 1999

Hi all,

For some time now I was trying to figure out locations of fuel and spark
tables in that EPROM, however I am unable to come to reliable results.
I was wondering if anyone has complete or any documentation on location of
the tables (ignition, fuel) and reference values, such as target idle in
that EPROM.
I am trying to tackle a problem with this ECM, when it seems to react overly
slow on the sensor input, which causes a little rough idle. I've measured
all the sensors with the scope and at this point I am sure that all of them
are within tolerances and functional.
Did anyone else experienced similar problems with slow ECM reaction to the
sensor input or perhaps erratic ignition and fuel impulse generation?

I would like to beg anyone who knows any detail about it to email me. I just
subscribed to the list and don't know if it works properly.

Thank you in advance,

Boris.