intergrator and BLM

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Wed Nov 3 19:56:59 GMT 1999

>From what I've seen when the calibration is right there is no need to do
that on the older ecms.  The newer ones are totally different animals in
that reguard, ie too much prom, and computing power.  Least for me so far.
  That might be a real concern at some point but, I'd kinda worry about it
when ya get there.
  I got some ideas to test, and will have more about this.
Grumpy