intergrator and BLM

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 19:53:44 GMT 1999

It recognizes things under values for me, but the 2
byte elements do not work.  This bug is being fixed.
There seems to be a few 2-byte ones that work, tho.
It seems with mine, if your 2-byter starts with a "00"
1st byte, it won't read the rest.

If you want, E-mail me your ecu file and I can see if
the values pull up on mine (off-list, of course).

I've got ~190 tables/switches, with a few where the
conversion doesn't work (my fault).  Otherwise all of
them work well in winbin.  I tried promedit here on my
NT machine and it doesn't like my ECU file at all.

All i've gotta do if figure out how all those arrays
affect everything!

Squash

=====