INTRODUCTION

Mike Swayze mswayze at truswood.com
Wed Nov 3 23:26:12 GMT 1999

how new are these trucks?
I am hoping to be able to scrounge most of the parts and am only beginning
to get an idea of what I will need.
I gleaned this from the net:
     TPI intake
     TPI plenum and runners
     Throttle body
     MAF sensor, intake hose, filter case
     Injectors (19 lb/hr for 305, 22 lb/hr for a 350)
     Oxygen sensor (if your's doesn't already have one)
     Knock sensor (if your's doesn't already have one)
     Intake air temp sensor (goes in plenum underside)
     EGR solenoid
     Coolant temperature sensor
     Cold start injector sensor
     Electronic Control Module (ECM or computer)
     Re-route EGR and charcoal cannister ported vacuum as per TPI setup
     A/C bracket to TPI intake (upside-down U-shaped bracket)

I had talked with BDS about bank to bank and ballpark figures costwise wer
in the 3-7g range.
I would  hope scrounged parts would put me under 1g.
any ideas on specific later vortec sefi part# or manuals regarding such.

In the morning--Bye
Mike