Injector ID Bosch 040

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Thu Nov 4 01:12:36 GMT 1999

Lots bigger, since that was on a stock low compression Olds 350.  Unless
the controller (hate to call a analog computer a ECM....) never ran them at
a high duty cycle....  I might try these down the road, but I'll have to
use the external driver setup that's been mentioned in the archive -
they're low impedance (~3 ohm).

BTW, there's a Olds FI setup on Ebay right now.... hope no one here is
bidding on it - it's the older iron intake ('75 is the only year I've seen
it on, seller says it's a 77) and it's anything but complete.     Not even
worth the scrap value the iron intake would bring.  ;^>

At 08:19 AM 11/03/99 -0500, you wrote:
>According to their published data
>422 cm3/min - 2.7 bar (40.7 LBS/HR - 39.2 PSI)
>Bigger than you thought, I'm sure
>
>Take Care - Jason
>
>> Bosch 280 150 040.  It's listed in the big injector list on the FTP site,
>> but no flow rate.

--> Bob Valentine
--> bob at tecmark.com