GM CalPak Question

JTesta1966 at aol.com JTesta1966 at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 21:37:32 GMT 1999

Oh guru's:

Is there a way to set up the calpak in a GM car. Specifically a GN? (1227148
ECM)

I ask because it would be nice to be able to program backup fuel so if there
was a serious problem, (ie: prom failure) and you had say 55# injectors, you
wouldnt wash down the motor. I understand the calpak is a resistor bank??
(From a pretty decent source, but *could* be wrong I guess) Is there a way to
change the InjConst used in there?? Or doesn anyone know what, if anything,
can be done?

Jim