Bits and flags 165

Craig Moates craig.moates at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 4 23:31:20 GMT 1999

Mike,

I've found a couple of the AF words right near-by where they were on the BUA
hack. I was able to set the MAF, VATS, and A/MT bits on an APYU 89 350 Z28
bin, and it's working good with my 87 305 TA. Runs a little rough when first
cold, but then again, I haven't touched the tables yet. Found a few though.
I guess it still thinks it's a 350...

Anyways, I just looked for similar patterns and found it readily. Don't
forget to disable the checksum ($AA, makes it easy). Give me a holler if I
can be of help. What I've just said is about as far along as I am with this
165 prom reprogramming thing, but not stagnant.

-Craig