7808 ASBX disassembly

Donald Whisnant dewhisna at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 5 04:50:50 GMT 1999

Peter...

In looking at the disassembly files, I believe I can safely say that
they were NOT disassembled with my disassembler unless someone went
through a great deal of trouble to reformat the output...  Though my
disassembler wouldn't have any problems disassembling them if you had
the binaries...  I do seem to recall someone mentioning doing
assembly/disassembly via macros using cross-platform utilities...  That
appears to be what this is -- especially with the macro file on each
one...

And no, I haven't done any serious commenting of that platform...
Though I do almost have my next version of the disassembler complete,
however, it might be a while yet before it is released as I'm busy
hunting for a job (lost my job last week)...

My current disassembler can be downloaded via:

http://dewhisna.home.netcom.com/download.html
or
http://home.midsouth.rr.com/dewtronics/download.html

Good luck on your disassembly efforts...
Donald Whisnant
dewhisna at ix.netcom.com