Alex's OBD 2 scan tool ,groupe buy? 10=61usd

thergen at svn.net thergen at svn.net
Fri Nov 5 04:46:39 GMT 1999

Yes, it talked to both computers after a software update, but as I recall
(it's been a few months), not much was displayed for the computer that
controlled the transmission.  I was only interested in sensor data for the
engine.  I haven't tried the latest software rev (lost access to laptop).
There were some things I thought could be improved.  I was satisfied with
my purchase.  The car I used it on was a '98 volvo.

Tom