"DELCO BKCZ 0504" ID questions.

Ross Myers ponty at axis.jeack.com.au
Fri Nov 5 22:37:36 GMT 1999

>Now Geoff, didn't you say it was from an '808 (it was certainly in an
'808)?

Mmm, makes me wonder, I don't know what would happen (I assume nothing!!).

>PS. It does read okay as a 27256 as the correct vectors seem to be
>at the top of memory

Yes but there is more stuff at the start, take from somebody who also
thought it must be correct!!, BTW the checksum on the VR ROM's is weird,
they are at $6006+$6007, add all bytes from $5000 to $FFFF then subtract
bytes $6000 - $6007.
I have that BIN if you want me to send it too you.

Ross Myers