"DELCO BKCZ 0504" ID questions.

Peter Gargano peter at ntserver.techedge.com.au
Sat Nov 6 00:44:26 GMT 1999

Yes, please send me the bin - good chance to test out my EPROM's 27256
header - and Don's disassembler. mailto:peter at mail.techedge.com.au

But wait - just looked at Ludis' site and noticed that link

   http://www.cruzers.com/~ludis/p4pinouts.html#16067633

mentions that, for the generic EPROM part number...

16067633 : 27C512 32K*8 EPROM

This of course should say 64K*8 EPROM

- also made me realise that the EPROM part I have - "014 67633 B9342"
refers to part "... 67633" probably with date code "B9342" (February 1993?)

-- vvvveeerrryy interesting these part numbers...
So, what does the 160 refer to, and also 122 (from 1227xxx)

mailto:peter at mail.techedge.com.au

--
Peter Gargano