CSH needed here too

Andrew K. Mattei amattei at mindspring.com
Fri Nov 5 23:37:19 GMT 1999

Since we're playing confessional...

I started early. Put oil in my mom's car when I was 12. Filled the power
steering reservoir right up.

Most of my hats are electronic, though. (With lights and whirly fans.)
Soldering on circuit boards, only to realize they're still turned on (at
240V no less... bzzt, pop, owchsonuvabeechcraft!). Putting connectors on
wrong on custom long-lead-time $1000+ circuit boards and smelling smoke...
Why, just this week I smoked a MAX232 circuit. (oops - wait - aren't I
trying to sell them? <G>). Serial Number One is my example board anyway,
yeah, right. ;)

(no failures at all since SN1 - now on SN18).

-Andrew (shameful to admit, only human...)

Prayin' for ya, Bruce!