Two TBI units, one ECM

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sat Nov 6 04:52:14 GMT 1999

That might work, but I haven't tried it,
would also take building a calibration from scratch if it did.
Maybe copy something like AUJP into the values for the 749 but geez, that
seems like a lot of work..
Again it's one of those things that "might" work, but I don't know anyone
that's tried it
(Sounds like another job for Doc+Sneezy)
Grumpy