CSH needed here too/Rad fans on 165 on/off

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Sat Nov 6 23:50:00 GMT 1999

-> What this country needs is a good recirculating thermostat like them
-> "dumb" Fiat/Audis used with the 1+" bypass hose.....

 ASCII and ye shall recieve.  NAPA part number 140, for BMW 318i.
Bypassing thermostat and housing assembly, 1-1/8" hoses, $28.00.

 Three steps:

  a) full recirc
  b) bypass and recirc open
  c) recirc closes

 Since the Hilborn manifold on Tyrannosaurus RX has no provision for
water, I'm using one of those thermostats on each head.

==dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us======================================
I've got a secret / I've been hiding / under my skin / | Who are you?
my heart is human / my blood is boiling / my brain IBM |   who, who?