CSH needed here too/Rad fans on 165 on/off

DC Smith morepoweral at tetranet.net
Sun Nov 7 15:46:38 GMT 1999

What does this thermostat do? Splain pleez. :)

 On the CSH thing, I put 2 fuel pumps in my tank, buttoned it all up and
coundn't get enough fuel pressure to the motor to make it pop. I guess I
never learned to test stuff like that BEFORE I put the tank back on the
car. DOH! Had the polarity backwards.
 Don't worry, there are many more screwups like that.. that one just
popped into my head for some reason..
 I also am a electronic tech and my pointy hats will usually spin with
the "free therapy" that I sometimes get from high voltages surging
through all parts of my body. I need one with a red stripe circling it..
Like a barber shop pole..

Dave Williams wrote:

> -> What this country needs is a good recirculating thermostat like them
> -> "dumb" Fiat/Audis used with the 1+" bypass hose.....
>
>  ASCII and ye shall recieve.  NAPA part number 140, for BMW 318i.
> Bypassing thermostat and housing assembly, 1-1/8" hoses, $28.00.
>
>  Three steps:
>
>   a) full recirc
>   b) bypass and recirc open
>   c) recirc closes
>
>  Since the Hilborn manifold on Tyrannosaurus RX has no provision for
> water, I'm using one of those thermostats on each head.
>
> ==dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us======================================
> I've got a secret / I've been hiding / under my skin / | Who are you?
> my heart is human / my blood is boiling / my brain IBM |   who, who?
> =================================== http://home1.gte.net/42/index.htm

Dan Smith      84 Regal   11.841 at 115.09     GSCA# 1459
St.Charles, Missouri
mailto:morepoweral at tetranet.net
http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral