CSH needed here too/Rad fans on 165 on/off

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sun Nov 7 17:47:01 GMT 1999

They do away with all the bypass hose stuff.
When closed they are open to recirculate water, so the water pump/belts
aren't excesively loaded.
IMHO, faster warm ups.
*more consistant running temps.*  Least in my experience.

Downside, two extra rad hoses, and routing.

On a 1300/1500 found a steady 5HP on a 150 HP engine.
Using a vane style recirsulating compared to normal imersion type.
HP is just an example, doubt you'd find that much warm.
Grumpy