TBI cam duration

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sun Nov 7 18:56:51 GMT 1999

Just for dumb ideas, if your running a TPI level of fuel pressure, why not
use a vac referenced fuel pressure regulator, a set of P+H 4/1, and a 730.
Then just consider it a wet manifold TPI.  If running a single plane I don't
see where the firing rate of the injector would be as critical (please note
I have my CSH, with chinstrap on).  Specifically I looking at a cross fire
set of TBs on a vintage Smokey Ram manifold.  Only real advantage is when
using diacom.  OK, better/more tables, then 747 in a way.

On a similiar not has anyone tried just clearing as many tables out of a 730
that aren't used for off-road applications?.
Grumpy