Using TBI on moded 5.7

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Mon Nov 8 05:26:51 GMT 1999

If you really want it right, probably will take a chip (prom).
Might get by with jacking the timing via the dist/playing with fuel
pressure, but those are bandaids, but will tell you how far off you are, to
a degree.
Try reading tuning.txt, tuning.doc, and programming 101, then check back, and
you'll then have more of an understanding of where you are/what you have to
do.  The related material is off of the home page to FTP, and projects.
Grumpy