CSH needed here too

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 8 14:24:19 GMT 1999

I had a 1971 ford Pinto with the 1.6L 4 cyl (Was looking at a lotus DOHC
conversion with Hilborn injection... Guaranteed 300HP!!!)and changed the
oil... Removed plug, drained into pan, removed filter, wen in the house for
a few to let it drain, put on new filter (half full of oil ) then dumped
4.5qts into the filler...  Went back in the house for a few to wash up and
came out and thought, What moron is dumping oil down the gutter???  Forgot
to put the drain plug back in... Had to borrow Mom's car to go to the auto
parts store and get 5 more quarts of oil.

David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!