Rad fans on 165 on/off

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Mon Nov 8 14:50:17 GMT 1999

If this is a street engine running a 190dF thermostat set fan on to like
215, and off 195.
  If you want to use just a fan switch sender for a relay use the 87 GN rad
fan switch, on 212dF off 200dF as I recall (and what I use for 747
applications with elec fans).
  You "might" be over thinking this.  You can even consider that neither
head is perfectly matched to the other in thermal characteristics, so the
water at the thermostat is always cycling slightly from one head to the other.
Grumpy