CSH needed here too

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Mon Nov 8 16:28:13 GMT 1999

Used to work flat rate (surprised?), anyway, we'd get jobs done very quickly,
on the RX7s we'd punch a hole in the oil filter before we raised the rack,
so it would drain into the pan rather than have it drip all over the motor.
(used to steam clean the motors at routine services, as good will)
Can you quess, yep, added oil fired up engine and 2-3 quarts right onto the
ceiling...  Man them rotories can pump some oil.  Took months for it to
finish draining onto the cars I was working on <g>.
  They also had racks (hoists) 2-3" lower then I was used to.  First couple
days, kept hitting my head on hoist, and as a reflex would lurch, and hit a
tire, then bounce back into the hoist, and reflex back to tire, talk about
headaches!!.
  Had a Pinto (71) with a 2000cc engine, ran 14.8s with two 45 DCOE webers
on it.  Gutted, and with the big tires wouldn't go up many grades in heavy
rain.Grumpy