ECM fault?

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Mon Nov 8 18:31:26 GMT 1999

A slow rolling idle can be caused by an O2 that doesn't react fast anymore
or has become "poisoned". Have you replaced the O2 with a GM one ??--stay
away from the generic O2 sensors. Remember--in "closed" loop, the O2 sensor
is directly responsible for fuel control. The PCM just responds to what the
O2 sends--a biased lean O2 will also command a PCM "rich"--as well as a
biased rich O2 will command a lean condition overall.

Lyndon