Using TBI on moded 5.7

Mike Vannorsdel vannorsdel at rmi.net
Mon Nov 8 21:13:11 GMT 1999

The voltage going to the TPS is 4.5v.  But for some reason at WOT it only reads
3.8v.  I'm pulling 20" vacuum.  I didn't reattach the PCV, is this a problem?
I'm getting 30 counts on the IAC.  From what I can tell is the TPS is causing
the rich idle and the hesitation.  Is there a special way to "autozero" the TPS
or just reset all of the sensors?