INTRODUCTION - Olds FI

Mike Swayze mswayze at truswood.com
Mon Nov 8 21:42:09 GMT 1999

Hi Bob,
sorry I took so long to get back to you-sometimes ya gotta work.
I dropped in on your site and took a look at the pics. cool.
I also dropped in at http://www.442.com/oldsfaq/ofinm.htm
and am learning. I read a discussion in the archives about MAF and SD and
need to read some SAE papers.
what are the best years for LT-1 TPI or vortec setups coming from the
junkyard?
I noted that you had used ford injectors(thunderbird?) and am curious as to
why? I understand a little of assembler but pop,skip and jump are not my
favarite ways to do math. Please tell me a little more of what you have
encountered in converting the manifold you have.hopefully the ebay unit
isn't as bad as intimated(sp.)
thanx
Mike
<:-{