ECM fault?

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Tue Nov 9 14:49:16 GMT 1999

How do you figure???  Did you erase the ecm... make it go dumb? Then drive
it for a while?.. the o2 sensor is not used when you first start up or when
you are idling correct?  But does it not influence the idle characteristics
once the ecm is learned?   One thing I have found is run genuine ac/delco
plugs, o2 sensors, tps sensors, iac valves, thermostats, knock sensors, temp
sensors on a gm.  Other parts maybe cheaper but they do not last long or not
at all.  I whent through 3 ngk o2 sensors before I went to an ac delco and
had no problems with it.  Also had 2 cheapo knock sensors that fell aprt in
2 months.  Plugs.. ac/delco rapid fires make the most power out of any
others on a gm (ngk,champ, bosch even the platnum and iridium ones)
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)