Processor in 730

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Tue Nov 9 19:48:18 GMT 1999

Arrrggg that is what I mean. Not a direct match, That is why I read the
archives,  Did not mean I asked the list!!  I only asked them on what the
differences were and if he had found anymore anyways, I've concluded that it
would be cheaper to go to the yard and pick one up instead of buying one.  I
mainly wanted to know if they were similar then would the software ie
compilers/dissasemblers ect work on a 165/730  from the f1   So do they?
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)