CarBytes Download problems

Paul Blackmore paul_blackmore at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 10 16:24:35 GMT 1999

Sorry about the website problems:

This is the response I got back fro my ISP:
"At the time you were experiencing difficulties we were performing
maintenance to our webhosting server. the maintenance has now been completed
and you should have no more problems with your web site."

Anyway, to prevent this problem from occuring again I would like to upload
the files to the GM-ECM ftp site but don't know how. (I know how to use ftp,
just not how/where/who etc for the GM-ECM ftp site).
Anyone got any uploading instructions?

If anyone else wants to make copies available at other sites feel free to do
so.

Regards
Paul Blackmore