Injector info

Sid Young syoung at powerup.com.au
Wed Nov 10 03:21:12 GMT 1999

G'Day all,

I am looking at adapting Kawasaki z900/z1000 M/Cycles and Honda 750/4's
with EFI but not using the genuine Kawasaki system which is super
expensive.. Being an electronics engineer for 16 years in embedded control
systems I have no problem with EFI control systems but need some info on
injector models/types.

I have been searching through the various web sites of people on this and
the DYI_EFI for Injector data but to no real avail.. can anyone supply web
addresses of sites that may hold injector data and particularly ones for
the GM EFI systems which I might use as a base.

Sid Young
Brisbane
Australia