ECM fault?

Akselrud, Boris AkselruB at moodys.com
Wed Nov 10 14:07:38 GMT 1999

If O2 is not used at idle, then it's too bad, because it is the only thing
on the engine which appears not to work properly. It's response at idle is
slow.

I was going to make an oscillator cirquit to simulate proper (faster) O2
responce at idle and try to fool the engine into believing that this is a
real O2 sensor. I would vary the width of the pulse above/blow 0.45V
boundary, to command lean/reach mixture. I was hoping to influence idle this
way. Does anyone think that it would work as a test measure?