ECM fault?

Akselrud, Boris AkselruB at moodys.com
Wed Nov 10 18:29:23 GMT 1999

1. I am dealing with the problem for three years
2. I've done all the
scanning/scoping/replaising/maintanence/doublechecking/dealership/shop
3. I do have bought a service manual from Helm Inc and have it memorized
4. I've done everything that was suggested so far by the mail list and done
it multiple times in past

I have stated in my original post that I have done all that you are talking
about before I even though of posting on the mail list. What we were doing
so far is reiterating things that have been done by me with the engine.

The objective of my post was to see if there is a commone experience with
that particular engine and ECM which woudl cause such idle behaviour.
Apparently there is not and I have an abnormal case.

If there is nothing that I have not tried so far and nothing new can be
suggested, then the thread is over.

I am greatful for everybody's input.

PS: Idle fluctuation is about 50..80 RPM, but when it falls it is causing
roughness and shaking the whole body.