caddy-olds and the buick v6

Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com Don.F.Broadus at ucm.com
Thu Nov 11 00:10:16 GMT 1999

The Chevy cavalier    Pontiac Sunbird     Pontiac Fiero  and the Olds and
Buick versions. All of these cars came with 2.0L, 2.3L OHC .    2.4 L Quad 4
2.5 L iron duke  (The 2.5 L engines had DIS also bolted to the block,
firewall side hard to get at with the engine in the car). The Quad 4 coilpak
would be hard to modify since it sits down in the engine.  . Most of the
above will have Throttle body injection. The Quad 4 has a nice fuel rail
that you could use.  The turbo versions of the 2.3 L OHC  have a nice fuel
rail also. Happy junk yard hunting. I will try to get more info to you
later.

Don